Sunday, May 1, 2011

How Much Is A 5mm Pearl Worth

FERGIE PLAN YOUR TIME AND NOT BLACK EYED PEAS

Fergie: "We're working on a new album, unless they're doing it without me "



Fergie continues to tour with his fellow Peas, but want to lighten the pace a bit. The group has been the most, have produced two albums since 2009: "The End" and "The Beginning" presentations have been sold out worldwide and graced the halftime show of Super Bowl this year.
The mere thought of another disk of the Black Eyed Peas, which has not been ruled out, it makes Fergie is altered slightly.
"No, I'm excited poderme take a break, the guys know I've been expecting this and it is time, and I'm excited. We had an amazing time together and we're still on tour this year, only a little less intense, targeted presentations and we are not working on an album, unless they are doing one without me " he joked.
36 year old singer already making plans for their time outside the Peas.
"I will do more to help non-profit organizations, charity work, I was excited to do more of that, back a little of what I heard, that not everything is about me, me, me" said in an interview last week. "And have a little free time. I have a football team, of which I am one of the owners, the Miami Dolphins, and I want to go to a party."
We do not have plans to continue her solo career in 2006 earned him a multi-platinum album "The Dutchess", preferring instead to expand his line of shoes. The models went on sale in Macy's stores last week.
source: fergie.blackeyedpeas.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment