Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Christian Song About Retirement

FERGIE IN GLAMOUR MAGAZINE BASKET

shared details of his life

Fergie glamorous and overflows sensuality with a beautiful dress 'Louis Vuitton' on the cover of the June issue of the journal 'Lucky' in which the singer shared some aspects of his artistic life and how it maintains its fĂ­sico.Fergie explained why he love performing in front of his audience: 'I like to have different characters. For me, it's just playing time. All my life I wanted to wear costumes and create characters '. The beautiful singer also said how she manages to always look slim: ' It's funny because the abs are the part I find most difficult work. I jog and jump rope. If you concentrate on contracting your abdomen all the time, you really see the difference. "
Finally, Fergie said why I like to wear high heels: 'are my favorites for summer because they elongate your leg. I like to wear heels because it should not get on tiptoe to kiss my husband Josh. "
Both

0 comments:

Post a Comment