Sunday, May 1, 2011

How Much Does It Cost To Repair A Boat Floor

VOICES BE SWORN IN X FACTOR

Fergie: "No I have so much time "


Fergie has a long list of things you'd like to do while taking a break from the Black Eyed Peas, but being a judge on" X-Factor "Simon Cowell is not one of them.
reports surfaced recently in which it was mentioned that Cowell was considering the famous singer for the Fox talent show, which is expected to be released in September. But in an interview Recently, Fergie said he would not participate.
"I think it's a job for which you have to commit a lot and have to spend all your time and I do not think that will have much time, but I love Simon and I love to do something. I see my future, but I think I have enough time to give and I would give everything to these contestants.
source: fergie.blackeyedpeas.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment