Sunday, March 27, 2011

Where Can I Do Waxing In Richmond B.c.?

NUMBER 36

"What I really want is to spend time with my husband and my dogs"


Wearing a tight dress in peach and uploaded on a peep-toe inclaustraciones multicolored turquoise, a smiling Fergie made an appearance in the Belalagio club where his friends were waiting to sing the birthday happy, as enshrined in the People magazine.
The big absentee of the night was the husband of the singer, Josh Duhamel, who do not know if his wife kept a cheerful piece of cake that her party did not miss the chocolate and unicorns. That left some cake if Sean Patterson who dared to thumb sucking anything covered the birthday, as revealed by the snapshots of the night.
But make no mistake. Fergie is more in love than ever of his companion with whom he had celebrated his birthday. And Duhamel is known perfectly and, therefore, asked his wife the best gift you could want: "It took me and my mother for dinner."
At 36 years, Fergie is still not only a guy who many would like for themselves, also undergoing a great time, both professionally and personally, hence missing these days do not want to make plans "What I really want is to spend time with my husband and my dogs. "
And, as she herself has admitted, the couple just found a new hobby that is giving them looks very good moments: listening to music of their childhoods.
, "We make songs that have meaning for us. Fun and music is very nice to share your past with someone you love because you learn so much about that person, "explained the singer of 'Pump It' that to put the icing on his days off, has decided to spend some days in North Dakota with his family.
source: chance

0 comments:

Post a Comment