Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Are Honey Bunches Of Oats Bad For You

CONFESSES THAT LIVED ROMANCE WITH FERGIE IN HIS BOOK "Fallin' UP: MY STORY"

maintained a ratio of almost 2 years



libroFallin In 'Up: My Story, Taboo, a member The Black Eyed Peas, recounts his childhood and adolescence in one of the most violent neighborhoods of Los Angeles, the way he immersed himself in drugs and alcohol, as well as their rehabilitation.
On the other hand, Taboo the book tells us about the romance alive with Fergie, who is currently married to josh Duhamel.Con Fergie had a ratio of almost two years but broke up and returned in more than five times.
"Talking about her (Fergie) is talking about a great friend, helped me a lot, is a great person," says
's autobiography, said in an interview Taboo in English will be ready by the end of it was marzo.No write that 'life is beautiful' and nothing else, but to share the good and the bad and give guidance to those who have suffered the same problems as me. 'I grew up in a rough neighborhood where violence was the answer to everything, I found the wrong solutions and learned that if I wanted to kill me, right there I could do, "he said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment