Monday, November 22, 2010

Guinea Pigs Impacted Bowels



has been submitted to my heart a question
If Don Bosco lived thinking of the young,
What I can do from my place? ... ...

Thus passed the hours
Don Bosco's eyes,
pierces my heart.

then see that the DNA of Don Bosco,
was like ours.
qualities Discover
And then ask myself
That I came to the heart,
In our time .

And I came up why do not we dare to dream?
Why Why do not we wake up?
All together we dare to dream!

He was beating in my heart. What to do?
As a first step, put it in the hands of Jesus, it be Your will!

The next morning,
I thought of the resources with which to tell.
I saw., That in this society,
Older people are no longer useful
And there are so many, at their spare time.
But parents are
About overworked.
So why not be the grandparents,
Organized in close to so many young
Those who help them find a direction ....

still playing ...
. It looked so beautiful!
wanted to believe as Don Bosco
That someday become a reality

0 comments:

Post a Comment