Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Cut Hand Between Thumb And Finger



Today I implore Mercy Lord!
For all your children away and tired,
For those who do not know You
For those who can not understand
Your Message of Love
Have mercy of this Site
Your Mercy Lord God Eternal
many times we say words
conversion delivery!
many times we speak to the heart!
And do not listen to Mr
We are hard-hearted
need your grace to become
need You, to hear
You need to soften in
In Your holy love, to symbiosis.
Today my heart beats in
The pain of my brothers,
Those blind, deaf
Paralyzed, debased, overwhelmed,
Proud, away from Love
What will be for You to see them?
What do you feel your heart to such evil?
How do you look sick Mankind?
many questions within me
Throughout my short existence
Within You \u0026lt;Plan of salvation, I understood
That nothing I can without Your Grace
I am nothing without you.
Solo Tu Eres!
for me is and has been a gift all
Because you loved me
And I also love everyone.
Why not listen to you or follow you?
I look at my brothers and I feel in my heart,
May we all are saved,
that prayers should not be personal,
But in the plural.
our God, grant us, Protect us
And my God, grant me, ampárame
Universality should be understood
Of our existence.
'm far are your children.
How I can be happy if I
That there are others who are condemned?
Or, conversely, that I ordered,
While there are others who enjoy
Your Presence.
How to merge?
Jesus said: "Together as One"
But if some are going to Heaven,
and others to hell, and one will not be
may not understand my turn this,
Perhaps different Plan Your Love,
Al experienced by men.
Want to order this chaotic world
Based on the fear of hell?
Is not it a hell in which we live?
Where You almost absent from the hearts of men?
not enough to say that hell exists,
To not realize, that is,
I'm doing this, in my opinion,
My attitude arrogant, my pleasure
With mongering and stereotyping.
Without being a real witness of Christ
Eternal Lord, because I believe in you
I know we'll look like small,
Do not know what they do.
Pity and Forgive
Well we do not know!
adore you Father!
Together with Mary
In Your Hands is the world
and trust you
THANKS!

0 comments:

Post a Comment