Thursday, October 21, 2010

What Is Megan Good Hair Length In Weave



É L FOUND A COME TO

In my labyrinth, which no longer belongs to me, I crossed hopes and dreams
I found my way, other mazes, some closed and others open
Some in my time, others in ancient times and some come
Dreams of life and why not in death, leaving light appears
and opens the door to the infinite and eternal love maze


There, in that new Flash, roll the world, the universe and you
There I am, telling the story, love poems collected
See you there smiling , giving rise to a new creation
There remain seeing the world for centuries and eternity rolling
United primary thread that makes sense our not being more.


Olvidados de todos los sinsabores de nuestros egos inflados
De todas las promesas sin fin, que olvidaron la esencia y mintieron
Inundando la historia de idas y vueltas, de injusticia y maltrato
Sacando del centro de todo contexto lo cercano como verdadero
And leaving far this meeting where everything flows from his own being.


So wrap you in my Stabat,
in me not
For that is, Sea
And there remain in this
of perfect peace.


                                 Laura 21/X/10

0 comments:

Post a Comment